How to Book Space
- Arrange a site visit.
Sign a Facility Agreement Contract and pay 50% of rental fee and the security deposit to secure the date.
10 Things to Know About Renting The Maxwell House
- The Maxwell House is available as an event venue seven days a week: Monday through Friday from 9:00am-11:00pm, and Saturday through Sunday from 11:00am-11:00pm.
- Facility rental includes a professional kitchen facility, basic audio/visual equipment, and a limited number of 6 ft. and 8 ft. long tables, 60” round tables and wooden chairs. Please note that linens and flatware must be rented from an outside vendor.
- Parking is available at the Federal Courthouse parking lot (subject to availability) or by special arrangement with the Pasadena Elks Lodge. There is limited 2-hour street parking.
- We require special event insurance. You may purchase your own, or we can provide a recommended list of vendors.
- We have a list of preferred caterers and other vendors. (Some have special rates for The Maxwell House.) However, you may choose your own caterer/vendor.
- You may serve alcohol, but it must be purchased and served by a licensed provider.
- Music is allowed inside the Maxwell House weekday evenings, and between 11:00am and 10:00pm on weekends. No music is allowed in the patio after 7pm.
- Dancing is allowed, but you must rent your own dance floor.