Western Justice Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to building a more civil, peaceful society where differences are valued. We design and implement creative programs that change the way people think about and respond to differences and conflict. Our programs raise awareness, build skills and increase the possibility of just communities and schools.
We are seeking an Events Coordinator to manage the special events booked at the Maxwell House, a historic mansion that is part of our Pasadena campus.
- highly skilled in customer service, sales and events management
- able to handle stressed clients( who are planning major life events) with warmth, kindness and patience.
- able to troubleshoot and come up with immediate solutions to problems
- super organized and able to manage details effectively
- enjoys planning parties and events of all kinds
- can maintain good relationships with vendors (florists, caterers,etc)
- believes in our mission and can work respectfully with diverse client base
- has excellent presentation skills - will need to give tours of the building several times a week
- ability to say no with both warmth and firmness
- proficient in general office software and web applications like PayPal, Stripe, Squarespace, Canva, Google Drive, WeddingWire etc.
for more info
- visit www.maxwellhousepasadena.com to learn more about the venue
- visit www.westernjustice.org to learn more about the organization
- to apply: send resume, cover letter and 3 contacts for references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Full time, salaried
Salary: minimum $35,000
Benefits: Health/dental plan, 403(b) plan, generous vacation, holidays and