Join Justice Awards co-chairs Angela Weimer and Kerry Garvis Wright, Esq. and a host of luminaries for an unforgettable evening honoring John Quiñones, Allen Matkins and Wells Fargo.
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 6:00pm 10:00pm
- California Club, 538 South Flower St, Los Angeles, CA, 90071
Justice Awards are made in three categories: Champion of Justice (individual), Defender of Justice (law firm) and Advocate of Justice (corporation).
- Champions of Justice are tireless advocates of peace as the foundation for a better life and more just society.
- Defenders of Justice are law firms that demonstrate a continuous and distinguished record of supporting alternative dispute resolution, public service, and community involvement.
- Advocates of Justice are corporations, or corporate executives, that demonstrate a continuous and distinguished record of improving the communities in which they do business by supporting programs that create safer environments for living, learning and thriving.
Champion of Justice - Sheila Kuehl
Defender of Justice - Girardi | Keese
Advocate of Justice - City National Bank
Champion of Justice - Thomas A. Saenz, Esq.
Defender of Justice - Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Advocate of Justice - Kaiser Permanente
Champion of Justice - Dr. Terrence J. Roberts
Defender of Justice - Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
Advocate of Justice - Toyota Motor Sales, USA
Champion of Justice - Stephen R. English, Esq.; Molly Munger, Esq.; Connie Rice, Esq.
Defender of Justice - Lim, Ruger & Kim LLP
Advocate of Justice - Alan Buckelew of Princess Cruises
Champion of Justice - Azim Khamisa
Defender of Justice - Latham & Watkins LLP
Advocate of Justice - Southern California Edison
Champion of Justice - Dawn Anna
Defender of Justice - O’Melveny & Myers LLP
Advocate of Justice - Navigant Consulting, Inc.
Champion of Justice - Clarence Avant; Alexandra Nechita
Defender of Justice - Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Advocate of Justice - The Walt Disney Company